Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Passion





Dear Julie,

Congratulations! You are now registered for Merrell Bighorn Trail Run 2010. Please check the event's official website for updates: http://www.bighorntrailrun.com

View your complete registration details »
Congratulations!!! We have received your entry, and you are now registered in the Merrell Big Horn Trail 100 for the year of 2010. We look forward to seeing you in June. We encourage you to check the web site (bighorntrailrun.com) for new updates, and it is recommended that you print the race packet from the website approximately one week prior to race day. Happy Trails!!!! Keep training! Big Horn Trail Run

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Julie!

olga said...

Weren't you taking a break to do a figure raining? :) I know, I can't live without it either...Bighorn is a beautiful run, beautiful and touch, and did I mention very pretty? You will have a blast!

Anonymous said...

you are going to absolutely love this race. I can absolutely promise a great time. I totally bonked the last 15ish miles harder than I have ever bonked in my life and it was still the second best time I have ever had on a run. Superior of course is the Cadillac to me.

Have a blast and promise to take a few moments along the way to take it all in.

Dallas Sigurdur

Julie B said...

Thanks Cheryl! Will you be in Rockford next month? It would be great to meet you!
Olga-yes mam. The winter depression always makes me want to try something new..maybe I should just move south for the winter. Hey, you did!
Dallas-now you have me all excited to get out there!!
Thanks for the comments :)

Cheryl said...

Unfortunately no, I won't be in Rockford. One of my dreams is to one day make one of these "get togethers" and meet everyone!!!

I know you will all have an awesome time and I cna't wait to hear about that "Last Chance Workout" with Coach.

Mary said...

Hi Julie!! I signed up for my first trail run in June, a 10 miler in Rochester MN. Any tips or sites you suggest for training? Thanks!!

pammi said...

Perfect solution for obesity workshop india, overweight workshop india

& fitness solutions india

Perfect solution