Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Swappin' Snow for Sand

Woohoo! I am all packed and ready to head into warmer climates. I can not tell you how sick and tired I am of snowshoe running every day. SICK. AND. TIRED. My feet are sore across the tops again from the straps, I am bundled up in multiple layers, I am putting booties on Topaz each day. SICK. AND. TIRED.

I’m looking forward to the Farmers Market, full of fresh veggies and fruit. The fresh shrimp, lobster and crab legs. Laying in the sun on the beach, the surf pounding in my ears, the smell of salt heavy in the air. Laying at the pool while reading my many books, sitting in the hot tub in the hot bright sunshine. RUNNING in shorts and a jog bra without snowshoes each morning and again in the evening because I can not get enough of running in the 90F wonderfully humid air.

Oh, yeah, Padre Island..here I come :)

2 comments:

SteveQ said...

Before you go, can you update your mileage for 2009? I'm hoping to catch up a little.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Have fun!!