Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Recovery

Rest and recovery is going well. Had my hair highlighed and cut yesterday and spent the afternoon swimming with the boys.

Today I and Topaz hit the trail for an easy 5 mile run. The shoes actually fit fine over my blisters, there is no swelling this time around. I think my body is finally getting used to the long runs!

I received an email from the people at the tri I had registered for last week. Apparently the race is full and I will not be able to participate. Odd that they accepted my registration online when the race is full.

I don't have any races for August. I have the Superior 50 Mile in September (www.superiortrailrace.com) you must check out the website, this race is awesome!Twin Cities Marathon in October as well as Ed Fitz 100K.

With Superior and TCM, where I'm looking to qualify for Boston, I don't think I can fit a tri in afterall. I was hoping I could do this one the end of August.

On the scale front, doing well. 126.4 today. Woohoo.

No comments: