Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Bloat is Gone

Thank goodness that 11 pound bloat is gone, as well as a few more pounds for good measure!

I'm back down to 134. My lowest weigh in with Leanness Lifestyle. That's an 18 pound loss. WOW! I can't even believe it. Sure, I've been working my ass off with running and lifting, sure, I've been counting every little thing I stuff into my face, sure, I've been eating 4 cups of veggies a day and sure, I'm eating only one non-cruciferous carb meal a day..but still..18 pounds .. that is a LOT of fat! Who hoo! I'm stoked.

I can't believe that the 50 mile race, the carbs I ate during the race and the salt caused me to retain 11 pounds of water. That's so weird. I've spoken with MANY MANY other runners and this just doesn't happen to most of them. Most of them lose wait, become dehydrated, etc. Oh well..whatever.

I'm just happy I'm losing weight. I'm still on track for 127 on July 4. I think I'll make it!

Today: 5 mile run with run club; lifted back, shoulders, biceps

M1: 4 egg whites, 1 egg, 1/2 c oats, splenda, sf syrup
M2: Large cobb salad from Crostini's; ff dressing
M3: 3 oz tuna, 2 c. mixed veggies, banana
M4: Myoplex Shake, blueberries

So stuffed from Cobb salad lunch I skipped afternoon snack.

No comments: