Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Leanness Lifestyle Bootcamp 2 Week 4

Today begins week 4 of LLBCI-2. I'm down 7 pounds this Bootcamp, down 16.5 since the beginning of LL on February 9. Amazing. Simply amazing. Today I weighed in at 136.9; haven't seen those numbers in way too long.

My legs are recovering nicely. Yesterday's resistance training was working legs. I did quads and hamstrings. Everything is feeling good, but I squatted less than usual. I guess that is to be expected. By next week I am hoping to be squatting my 130 pounds and deadlifts at 120.

Today I run 5 miles with the run club; I'll be moving slower than usual I am sure. I haven't run on pavement yet since the race. My blisters are healing nicely. I still can't get my running shoes on because of this honking huge one on the heel. I thought it would pop on its own by now, but it is being stubborn.

I'll be lifting upper body: chest, biceps and shoulders.

M1: 1 egg, 5 whites, 2 c green beans
M2: 1 hard boiled egg, 5 hard boiled whites, 1 banana
M3: 4 oz chicken, 1 c chopped celery, 1 c chopped carrots, 1 chopped apple, 1 T lf mayo
M4: 5 oz tuna in a pouch, 1 apple
M5: 6 oz talapia, 2 c sauted cabbage

I'm hungry today. Real hungry. Drinking tons of water and pretending I'm not hungry..

No comments: