Thursday, February 24, 2005

Moving on down...

The scale that is. Today I'm at 148. Woohoo!

Last night we had a Leanness Lifestyle Bootcamp teleconference. All 43 of us get on the phone for 30-45 minutes of consult with Coach. There is a question answer period, a teaching period, etc. It's pretty cool. It's pretty amazing that 43 people can be on the telephone at one time and mayhem doesn't occur.

As I mentioned earlier, the 43 Bootcamp members have been divided into 3 teams. My team, Team I'm Possible, is still in the lead with a 54.2 pound loss. Team #2 is at 41.5 loss and Team #3 is at a 36.3 loss. Very good losses going on!

Coach spoke about positive thinking and sending ourselves positive messages. I'm practicing this today. This morning I got on the scale and saw the .2 loss. I was thinking "sh*t, only .2" I stopped mid-thought and said "wow, .2; that's awesome...that brings me to a total of 4.5 pound loss in 2 weeks, how cool is that"? Hey. It works.

Last night I ran a hard 5 miles (7.5 minutes per mile) with the run club after my 40 minutes in the AM on the treadmill. I then attended my board meeting, came home in time for the bootcamp call, put kids to bed, ate an apple and put myself to bed. This mornings cardio was a bit slower! I didn't have much to give..9.5 minute miles at 4-6% incline. It got my hear rate up there. I'll run 40 minutes with Topaz after work, before Troy's basketball practice. I'm planning on weight training during his practice at the gym. That's the plan.

So will all this activity and no eating of processed carbs I'm feeling damn good. Of course, it's only been a few days.

Yesterday:
1 egg, 4 whites, 2 c. green beans
3 oz tuna, 1 t mustard, 1 c celery
4 oz chicken, 1 T ff sf mayo, 1 c celery, 1 c spinach leaves, 1 c carrots, grape tomatoes, 1 chopped apple
3 oz tuna, 1 cup boiled carrots...I cooked them because my JAW is tired of chomping!
4 oz salmon, 1/2 melon, 2 c brocolli
1 apple

And so it goes..

No comments: