Saturday, January 01, 2005

Welcome 2005

Another year begins. My mother was right, as time goes on, the years come and go with more speed.

It's crazy outside today. There is freezing rain coming from the sky. There isn't any snow on the ground. This is Minnesota for cripes sake!

I and Topaz ran 10 miles on the trail today. He went faster on the second loop than the first. The dog doesn't run out of energy. Well, actually, he is curled up next to the fireplace right now..sleeping.

My sister and I did some shopping today. I think the holiday's have left me with that 'all shopped out' feeling. I wasn't into looking for deals, I just wanted to be home next to the fire.

I decided not to go to the New Year's Eve party last night. For some reason home just seemed like a better place to be. We were all snug in our beds by 10:30. Such partiers!

Today marks Day 1 of Challenge II. I'll complete 3 sessions of HIIT each week, 3 lifting days and follow the BFL way of eating.

For Challenge I I lost 7 pounds of fat and gained 3 pounds of muscle. For Challenge II I want to lose more fat and retain the muscle.


No comments: