Monday, January 03, 2005

THEY ARE HERE! THEY ARE HERE!

The New Year's Resolutioneers are here!

Yesterday I went to the gym and to my great surprise there were not legions of people there. I thought that maybe this year I wasn't going to be bothered with the new people that come every January 1 for a month, then I never see them again.

They arrived today. They must wait until the Monday following the first. You know, when you always began your new diet and new lifestyle and new workout program..every Monday.

There was absolutely not one parking place in the whole parking lot. I had to park at a dental office next door. Unbeliveable. Even more unbelievable, and sad, is that NOT ONE WOMAN was in the weight room. All the women were doing cardio.

I lifted biceps and triceps for 55 minutes. I'm toast.

No comments: