Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve..Day

I'm in a much better frame of mind today; the feeling of sadness has left me. Thank goodness! I don't know what all that birthday blues was all about. I didn't like it.

We are actually invited to two parties this year. Both parties are being hosted by members of my running club. Deb's party is tonight and Kevin's is tomorrow.

This morning I and Topaz ran on our favorite trail for 5 miles. It was really windy and the trail is ice covered, 15 degrees F with a 30 mph wind. Brr! Still, a great start to the day.

I'm going to be running the McNaughton 100 mile Trail Race on April 16. This is my latest running obsession. I will need to get in many many miles of training. I better pull together a training plan since I mailed in the entry last week!

No comments: